Thursday, March 11, 2010

Be Nice, my friends

We meet difficult, unhappy, grumpy, unfriendly and disagreeable people everyday... because often we are one of them!!

But we know deep down inside, we are not nasty people... just that sometimes because of some hurts inside us, we tend to express them outwardly.Very often being nice to the other person can be a relationship risk too. People may think that we have some ulterior motives....
Our initiative to be nice and overtures may get a snub or negative response from the other party. So what do we do? Men are social animals... we just cannot self-isolate ourselves...

To me, if I am genuine and sincere of being nice, I will not worry about what others may think or do or don't do.. that would impact on me.... life will move on happily or leisurely if only we all can let go our own ego..

Proverbs (from the Bible) 18:1 says " An unfriendly man pursues selfish ends; he defies all sound judgement."

No comments:

Post a Comment