Monday, February 15, 2010

And I Love You So

I am in one of those "songtimental" moods....singing the lyrics of this song popularised by Perry Como/Don Mclean and Elvis Presley.

And I love you* so
People ask me how
How I live til now
I tell them I don't know

I guess they understand
How lonly life has been
But life began again
The day you took my hand

The book of life is brief
And once a page is read
All but love is dead
That is my belief


*God

"Life is short", "Life is a gift".... we say these quite often and it has become almost rhetorical. What are we going to do about it?
Tropicanna Golf and Country Club members would remember the club's tagline - "Life is to be enjoyed"... but how?
Enjoy yourselves irregardless of everything else; people around you; others' feelings; just strictly self-gratifications?

Happiness which depends on someone, on something will be temporary....Joy is lasting and it is a positive relationship with God and your loved ones!

We all still have a fair chance to leave a positive legacy until the time has come for us to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment